Types of Applications

Administrative Review Application

  • Driveway Permitting:
    • Paving of previously approved graveled areas under 1,500 square feet.
    • A one time per property allowance to pave not more than 1,500 square feet of green space.
    • Resurfacing an existing paved driveway or access. d. Relocation or resizing of curb cuts so long as the result is the cut(s) is brought in conformance or becomes more conforming with the Zoning Ordinance.
  • Interior changes of use under 5,000 square feet of gross floor area.
    Note: If determined that the proposed use is more intensive and results in the need for additional infrastructure than the previous use, the change of use must be reviewed by the TRC or Planning Board as applicable).
  • Accessory structures, stationary equipment, and buildings with gross square footage under 501 square feet.
  • Clearing, stumping, re-grading, and/or alteration of natural or man-made drainage, total area of alteration up to 10,000 square feet.

Minor Site Plan Application

  • Paving of a previously approved graveled area between 1,500 and 15,000 square feet.
  • New paving or graveling of existing green space of up to 5,000 square feet.
  • Additions to existing buildings or new buildings of up to 2,500 square feet of gross floor area.
  • Changes of use, as defined in these regulations, of up to 10,000 gross square feet of floor area.

Major Site Plans

  • Projects requiring a Conditional Use Permit (CUP).
  • Projects converting the use of a building to multifamily (3 or more dwelling units).
  • Any project requiring a lot line adjustment, lot merger, boundary line agreement, or other subdivision.
  • Projects paving/graveling, building structures, or changing use(s) that exceed the limits covered by Administrative and Minor Site Plan applications.
  • Condominium Conversions. How to Find, Fill Out, and Submit an Application: We encourage everyone to call or meet with our department before filling out an application. This will help us make sure your proposal generally adheres to the Zoning Ordinance and Site Plan Regulations, provide you with some pointers and answer any questions.